Wednesday, February 25, 2009

School and ADD

When I went to school my first class is science during that time I did pretty good. I talked to my friends, but not that much. After Science was technology I did not turn in my work because I was not done yet. I need to focus a little more so I can finish my work on time. Then I went to Math. Mr. Knowlton is my Math teacher. He is nice and helps me a lot. He knows I have ADD and will take extra time with me. We first did a time test my score was 1:47 minuets that is an awesome score- I was the second best. Then we checked our homework and I only got two wrong. I ROCKED only getting two wrong! After that I went to Language arts. We had to do a five paragraph on if kids should have after school activities. I think all kids should have after school activities. You get to meet new people and get exercise. Exercise is important when you have ADD. More to come later, my mom, Ninfa is making me go to bed! BORING…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to Ferfa Zac.
Hey Zac , What Activites are you doing ? I remember you played soccer . Have you Picked up something different? SO here goes your first Question. Why does a chicken coupe only have two doors?

-Tio

Auntie Neenie said...

Hey Buddy! WOW!!! GREAT job on the Math quiz and the Math homework!! This new blog is VERY cool! Good for you for making this and your desire to help other kids with ADD and the Mom's and Dad's too! I am so proud of you! YOU ROCK ZAC!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

WUD UP CHIEF?

 
ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f