Thursday, February 26, 2009

Attention Deficit Disorder and School Zak Solis

Today my first class was Social Studies. My teacher Ms. Austin told me I was doing very well in my behavior. I like to hear my teachers telling me I am doing better! So what I am doing is working. After she told me that she gave to my whole class at test. We had to look for mistakes in paragraphs. I will tomorrow what my score was.
Now its time for my favorite class of the day - digital media. My teacher told me how to print and it took forever to print. Then when it final came out I had to glue it together. I got my project back on carved logos and I got a B. When I was finished with that I went to math. On my math homework I got none wrong- Yes folks that is correct, I did not miss any!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f