Thursday, February 26, 2009

Detoxing for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

With the help of my doctor- well I don’t know if he really is a doctor, he practices natural medicine. I will be able to focus more and l will live longer and healthier with this diet. You should not eat artificial flavor and coloring, and don’t drink milk. But if you like milk just drink Rice milk (not the vanilla kind). The vanilla rice milk has way too much sugar. Too much sugar is not so good. Gregory Shim (my doctor?) told me to stay away from Dairy, that its not good for me because of my ancestry. He said my people did not eat much dairy, and my dna is like that. I will get more info on that and will post that on Saturday. I will take a picture of him so you can meet him.

To detox a Attention Deficit Disorder person start this:
1. Read Labels
2. No Artificial Flavors
3. No Artificial Coloring
4. No Preservatives
5. No Dairy

Eat whole real foods! Its not hard!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f