Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Break

It has been a week with no school. This whole week has been good, but this little four year old makes it feel like I want to go to school. But besides him it has been good all week. The funny thing is that I have summer break and my sisters don't, they don't have one cause they are on track and go to school year round.

This week my mom took me and the four year old to Wild Life Experience in Parker. It was cool but not worth the money. The best part of this Wild Life Experience was the Globeology. You get to see different parts of the world and animals. They had fake people posing and could talk. They were freaky!

The weather sucks this week. It has been raining and cold all week so far. I want it to be hot so we can go to the pool in the morning! Just me and my mom - no sisters- YAY!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f ss_blog_claim=de3c666094907f58fc0b2b7d1997966f